[Live] VIDEO: Using Zoom for Live Music w/ ‘Rowdy’ Todd Tolbert

ISOC_live support at isoc.live
Sat Apr 11 07:46:42 PDT 2020

Apologies, my mistake. What Todd is showing there is the Behringer Q502USB
<https://www.behringer.com/Categories/Behringer/Mixers/Analog/Q502USB/p/P0ALL>
not
the 302USB.

I myself use the Q802USB
<https://www.behringer.com/Categories/Behringer/Mixers/Analog/Q802USB/p/P0ALM>.
Since it has the extra effect bus this permits running a 'mix minus
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mix-minus>' out to one's speakers.

--
Joly MacFie