[Live] WEBCAST WED/THU: Artificial Intelligence | Machine Learning Bootcamp

ISOC_live support at isoc.live
Wed Jan 8 01:53:57 PST 2020

Amazon is an* Internet Society Organization Member
<https://www.internetsociety.org/about-internet-society/organization-members/>*
and
thus, we are happy to, through the graces of our *New York Chapter*
<http://isoc-ny.org/>, bring you a stream of this 2 day bootcamp, which is
100% sold out.

ISOC Live posted: "On Wednesday-Thursday January 8-9 2020 the AWS Loft NYC
hosts the AI/ML Boot Camp, a 2 day training event for Artificial
Intelligence (AI) Machine Learning (ML)  developers, application
developers, and data scientists, of all skill levels. Via a partnersh"

[image: livestream] <https://livestream.com/internetsociety3/aimlbootcamp>On
*Wednesday-Thursday January 8-9 2020* the *AWS Loft NYC
<https://aws.amazon.com/start-ups/loft/ny-loft/>* hosts the *AI/ML Boot
Camp* <https://aimlbootcampjan2020ny.splashthat.com/>, a 2 day training
event for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Machine Learning (ML)  developers,
application developers, and data scientists, of all skill levels. Via a
partnership with the *Internet Society NY Chapter <http://isoc-ny.org/>*
(ISOC-NY), all presentations, which will include tutorials on how to
quickly build and deploy ML models at scale, will be webcast live on
the *Internet
Society Livestream Channel 3 <https://livestream.com/InternetSociety3/>*.

*SCHEDULE: https://aimlbootcampjan2020ny.splashthat.com/
<https://aimlbootcampjan2020ny.splashthat.com/>*