[Live] WEBCAST TODAY: 2019 Unleash Imagination Clarke Awards & Intergenerational Forum #ShapetheFuture

ISOC_live support at isoc.live
Sun Nov 3 23:49:39 PST 2019

As I say each year - if you think this webcast has anything to do with the
fact that the Arthur C.Clarke foundation's Chair is former Internet Society
COO Walda Roseman, you'd be right! Forward thinking then, and forward
thinking now.

ISOC Live posted: "Tosay Monday November 4 2019 at 11am EST (14:00 UTC) the
Internet Society Livestream Channel will webcast the Arthur C. Clarke
Foundation's third annual Unleash Imagination Awards event which took place
on October 17 2019 in Washington DC. First, young le"

[image: livestream] <https://livestream.com/internetsociety/unleash2019>Today
Monday *November 4 2019* at *11am EST* (14:00 UTC) the *Internet Society
Livestream Channel <https://livestream.com/internetsociety>* will webcast
the *Arthur C. Clarke Foundation <https://www.clarkefoundation.org/>*'s
third annual *Unleash Imagination Awards
<https://www.clarkefoundation.org/unleash-imagination-clarke-awards-dinner/>*
event which took place on October 17 2019 in Washington DC. First, young
leaders joined Clarke changemakers in an *Intergenerational Forum* that
explored two themes “*Reimagining our Lives on Earth*” and “*Reimagining
our Lives and Space*”, after which the 2019 honorees - *Brian Lamb*,
Founder of C-SPAN; *Lord Martin Rees*, Cosmologist, Astrophysicist,
Astronomer Royal; and *George R.R. Martin*, Author/Producer, Game of
Thrones - were presented with their awards.

*FACEBOOK SIMULCAST: https://www.facebook.com/clarkefoundation/video
<https://www.facebook.com/clarkefoundation/video>*

*TWITTER: #unleashImagination <https://bit.ly/unleashimagination>
#ShapetheFuture @ArthurCClarke*