[Live] VIDEO: Accessibility NYC – Designing With Accessibility in Mind with Regine Gilbert

ISOC_live support at isoc.live
Tue Oct 1 22:57:07 PDT 2019

Last night's talk. Packed house. Apologies for lack of advance notice.
Sometimes I am so busy setting up streaming that I run out of time. It's
not a bad plan to sign up for ISOC LIVE notices at http://bit.ly/stream2me
<http://bit.ly/stream2me> or follow @isoc_live
<https://twitter.com/ISOC_Live>on Twitter.

ISOC Live posted: "The 2019 Internet Hall of Fame ceremony, will be held
today 27 September, 2019 in San Jose, Costa Rica,. It will honor 11 new
inductees who have made historic contributions to the development and
growth of the global Internet. VIEW ON LIVESTREAM: http"

[image: livestream]
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/a11ymindeddesign>on *Tuesday
October 2019*, at *7pm* ET (23:00 UTC) the *Internet Society Accessibility
Special Interest Group <https://a11ysig.org/>* (A11ySIG) presented a
livestream of *Accessibility NYC <http://a11ynyc.org/>*‘s (A11yNYC) October
Meetup – *Designing With Accessibility in Mind with Regine Gilbert
<https://www.meetup.com/A11yNYC/events/265031059/>*. This talk covered
approaches and perspectives of incorporating accessibility principles such
as Universal Design and User Centered design into the creation of digital
products.

*View on

*View on YouTube: https://youtu.be/HwxJe-LnuhU
<https://youtu.be/HwxJe-LnuhU>*